In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Anicosplay.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported. Please note that Anicosplay.net does not host any sets or videos, we simply link to content hosted on third party file sharing sites that are not related to us and that are publicly available on the internet. If you want such files removed, please contact the owners of those hosting services. If you believe that links accessible through the anicosplay.net search engine lead to sites that infringe your copyrights and you want us to remove them from our website, please submit a notice of copyright infringement containing the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the links that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed.
4. Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or with respect to this website should be submitted via the following email address: [email protected]